Thursday, January 05, 2006

Jumperpool.com


Most of my friends and family know that I have lost several people I care about to suicide. My step-mother, Sandy, my cousin, Charles and a very good friend of mine, "Lissa. I am including a link to the Jumper Pool, a site I have mentioned before. I am prone to depression, as I believe a lot of people we all know are. Maybe even someone reading this right now is. I am just too stubborn to take a permanent solution to a temporary problem and I personally know my God would not want me to hurt everyone I love this way. NOTHING IS EVER THAT BAD! The Jumper Pool site promotes getting HELP, not jumping to your death.

www.jumperpool.com





Photo of Jumper ....note the horrified look on all the by-standers faces!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home