Monday, December 12, 2005

Quick Update on The Life

On Thursday, I had the heating repairmen come out at "fix" my heater; which has been acting loopy since Thanksgiving. They declared it was working and left. Friday evening it took a dive again. Called the Owner and he said he would try to get someone out here......grrr. So, here it is Monday morning and I am again waiting on these gentlemen to repair this damn thing! I believe it is the thermostat, but they did not seem to even hear me when I offered that suggestion. I could almost read their thoughts, "Thermostat?!? What the hell does she know about this stuff?". Anyways, we will get it looked at today, if I have to call the Owner every hour.

Phew, I feel better getting that out.

My Wonderful Man and I went out Saturday night. Both of us had to work all day Saturday, so we decided dinner out and maybe stop by our friend, Danny's, for awhile and make an early night of it. We had a good dinner and seeing Danny is always a good time. He was getting up early to go fishing; so we only stayed a little while.
Sunday morning we woke up around eight o'clock and went to the Waffle House with his sister and nephew. His mother had seen somethings at the Swap Meet that she wanted for her kitchen and I figured between the four of us we would remember what she liked.
That taken care of we headed up to Columbia to see my daughter Stephanie and her step-sister Katie ride in the Blythewood Christmas Parade. For a small town parade, I was very impressed. Before we left the Columbia area we went by a quickly visited Fanny and Christopher. She is getting so excited about Christmas. On the way home, we stopped by Wally World and got the Christmas Tree. I think if I wouldn't have got it soon, Sarah Beth was gonna bring one home on her own and knowing her; somebody would have been missing a tree out of their yard.

This morning Wonderful Man and I debated whom was to stay home a get the heater problem resolved. I won, as I make less than him hourly. I was able to add links to my sidebar this morning; I am learning more and more about this Blogger; finally! Going to clean house now; lucky me. Owner of our home came by and said the thermostat needs to be reset (???) and gave instructions on how to do it. I guess I will try; but not to confident he knows what he is talking about.

WTG BUCS & COLTS....great games from the previews that I saw, since I was too busy to watch yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home