Saturday, December 24, 2005

Tis the Season


Well, the shopping is 98% finished. I have been in more stores in the past month, than I have been in the whole past year. It really hasn't been that horrible. No crying fits or moody moments. My sister and her family came to visit last night, and of course those were the gifts I was putting off until last, since they were local. My Momma goes out there every Christmas morning to see the kids open their presents; so I will just send mine with her; but I wish I would have had them last night. Everytime we get together, I cannot help but miss Lance and his family. I know one day he will be closer and he is alot closer than he was when he was in England; but I miss my little bro so bad sometimes. My sister got me a precious gift. It is coasters with pictures of the kids in them. Too Cool! I have got to get ready to drive to Columbia and trade the kids. I get to pick up my oldest, Sean, and my youngest, Fanny. Peace, Love & Happiness to you all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home