Thursday, December 08, 2005

Hookie Day

I normally am such a good drone and go to work everyday, but today I just do not feel like going to the Misfit Cleaners and I believe I am going to stay home and try to figure out how to add some things to my blog. I have a Moon Phase module that I would like to add and maybe a picture to my profile and blog links for the ones I frequent; but darn it I have not been able to figure it out. I am almost to the point of calling BadPatty; whom I know would be more than happy to help out after he has a good laugh. He thinks I am smarter than I really am....what a good friend!
Anyways, I think this girl deserves the day off from a job that I hate. Not sure what excuse I am going to use, but I will think of one! Maybe I will look over the want ads. Maybe I will just spend the day with my favorite Sarah Beth; she always wants to hang out with me even when I don't even want to be around myself. Maybe I will just drink all day and clean the house; which needs it. Maybe I will ride down to the beach. Oh, the possibilities!
The job interview went well on Monday; it lasted over an hour and didn't seem half that long. It is a Shipping/Receiving Supervisor position with a beauty manufacturing company named Ahava. The pay is a lot better that what I make now, no benefits; but I have none now. It would really be nice not to have to work 6 days a week (and never get 40 hours) and not to have to work so hard (i wet-press laundry all day).

2 Comments:

Blogger Lexie said...

Hi sissy! I know what you mean about adding the "links" for the blogs you frequent!! I too am having trouble figuring it out!!! Every time I try, it changes everything around!!! And still no links show up!!!
Let me know when you figure it out, so I can learn something!!!

7:50 AM  
Blogger lifemundane said...

I could not figure out how to add my photo, so I found a smilie that I liked and pasted it in the photo area(http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/party/party-smiley-011.gif). Then I just pasted the module info at the very top of my blog template. I dont know how to put it anywhere else.

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home