Monday, December 05, 2005

"Lewd Rubbing"

“Lewd rubbing” shuts down Paris Statue.

I normally have no use for any of the news that comes out of France, unless of course I heard that it had vanished like the lost city of Atlantis. Then my only comment would probably be, “Who is missing it anyways?”

The effigy of 19th Century journalist known as Victor Noir has long been popular with women visitors. This is partly due to his reputation as a romantic figure, and partly because of the effigy's design. Officials concerned about damage to the icon's groin area have erected a fence around the grave, and a sign prohibiting indecent rubbing.

I just found this too funny not to share, have a great Monday! I have another job interview today, so maybe I will get lucky. Good luck to Patty, too!

One other thing, not that I intentionally related the above story to this...(or did I, hmmm?), Nate, the Great will be having his circumcision done tomorrow and I ask for prayers and good thoughts to be sent our way. Anyone that knows me, knows I hate hospitals and doctors equally, and am very afraid of being in their clutches.

Here is another photo of Nate, the Great aka Spidermanboy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lexie said...

Hi Sissy,
I can understand why poor Victors groin area is so damaged, my theroy is that it gets so much "attention" because the French Women don't particularly invest in razors!!1
What guy is attracted to hairy armpits!!!?YUCK!!!lol! So I figure that
they go to poor Victor to get thier "kicks"! LOL!!!

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home